Sunday, December 1, 2013

EduBlog Award Nominees 2013


For the first time I ever, I excited to offer my nominations for the EduBlog Awards for 2013. I was honored to have one of my posts nominated last year but I am even more excited to spotlight some of the work that inspires me each and every day through my PLN connections. So, here are my nominations for the 2013 EduBlog Awards...

Best Individual Blog - Finding Common Ground - Peter DeWitt

Best Group Blog - Parent School Partners - Lisa Davis & Gwen Pescatore 

Best New Blog - Lisa Meade - Reflections

Best Class Blog - Grade 5 Alites - Cantiague Elementary 

Best Student Blog - StuVoice Blog - #StuVoice

Best Ed Tech Blog - Edudemic 

Best Teacher Blog - Blogging Through The 4th Dimension - Pernille Ripp 

Best Librarian Blog - Van Meter Library Voice - Shannon Miller 

Best Administrator Blog -  The Principal of Change - George Couros 

Most Influential Blog Post of the Year - Little Things - George Couros 

Best Individual Tweeter - Eric Sheninger

Best Twitter Hashtag - #Satchat

Best Free Web Tool - Twitter

Best Podcast - Techlandia

Best PD - EdCampNJ

Best Mobile App - Touchcast

Lifetime Achievement Award - Todd Whitaker 


1 comment:

  1. Tony, I loved this list so much..I skipped over my name two times. YOU are the one that inspires me and so many others. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete